Faigh an nuacht is déanaí
At ESB Networks, we always strive to improve our services and deliver better customer experiences. We are delighted to launch our new ESB Networks online Customer Account.
By creating an ESB Networks online account, you will be able to access a range of digital services all in one place.
Why should I create an account?
- It’s now easier than ever to submit your meter reading online
- You can apply for a new electricity connection for your home, farm or business all in one place.
- You can find your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN), quickly and easily using your online account.
- Smart meter customers can now access and download their electricity data empowering them to take control of their energy usage.
- You can view you property's latest power outage status from anywhere.
How to create your account?
You can simply sign up for your ESB Networks Online Account today at myaccount.esbnetworks.ie
What do you need?
- Your MPRN number (optional – more information will be available to you) - you can locate your MPRN on your electricity bill. If you do not know your MPRN you can avail of our 'Find My MPRN service' within your ESB Networks Online Account.
- A mobile number - to protect your data, we will ask you to complete a two-factor authentication process.
Frequently asked questions:
For more information and to view our FAQs please click HERE.
Our new ESB Networks Online Account is another step on our journey to improve your experience with us.
Sign up for your ESB Networks Online Account today at myaccount.esbnetworks.ie