Méadar a Léamh: an tAistear
Create Your 'ESB Networks Online Account' and Submit Your Latest Meter Reading
Creating an online account with ESB Networks will allow you access to a host of services including:
- Submit a meter reading
- Find your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN)
- View power outage status at your property
- Access the smart meter data for your property
To Create an online account with ESB Networks, you will need the following:
- Your MPRN number - you can locate your MPRN on your electricity bill. For extra information, click here. If you do not know your MPRN you can avail of our 'Find My MPRN Service' within your ESB Networks Account.
- A mobile number - to protect your data, we will ask you to complete a two-factor authentication process.
- Most importantly, please ensure that your name and mobile number match what you provided to your electricity supplier.
Submit a meter reading without creating an account.
If you wish to provide a meter reading without creating an account, you can do so here.