Find your MPRN
How to Find Your MPRN
Your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) is the unique 11 digit number assigned to your electricity connection and meter.
- Find it in the top right hand corner of your bill from your electricity supplier.
- It starts with the digits "10"
- It is 11 digits long
This short video shows you how to locate your number.
Or, you can find your MPRN by creating an 'ESB Networks Online Account'
To register with ESB Networks, you need the following:
A mobile number - to protect your data, we will ask you to complete a two-factor authentication process.
Most importantly, please ensure that your name and mobile number match what you provided to your electricity supplier.
Found your MPRN number?
You can submit your meter reading here
How to Find your Meter RM and Serial Number
- Your Meter RM and Serial Number are printed on the front of your meter. For example, in the image below the RM is 534 and the serial number is 410 53319 (above the bar code).
- Please have this to hand, before you phone our National Customer Contact Centre on 1800 372 757
- If you have just moved into a premises and you don't know the MPRN, it can be identified by supplying the Meter RM and Serial Number.
Get in Touch