FOI Disclosure log
FOI Requests received by ESB Networks DAC's FOI Office 2020, 2021 & 2022
Table 1 - FOI Disclosure Log
|Date Received||Category of Requester||Description of Request||Status||Date of Decision||Id Number|
1. Since 2000 how many communications have you had from customers in relation to any and all concerns they have with TIMECLOCK ERRORS on the electricity meter supplied to them
2. Has there been an internal review of faulty or erroneous meter timeclocks supplied to customers since 2000, and can you provide a copy of this
3. In relation to customers who may have been overcharged, what is the procedure for addressing this?
4. In instances where customers may have been undercharged, what procedure do you follow
5. Where inaccurate equipment has been installed, has each customer affected been notified.6. Can you outline how it may occur that faulty timeclocks have been installed, ie who is to blame for inaccurate timeclocks.
|14/09/2022||Client||All email correspondence between ESB and the Department of Energy between March 1, 2022 and September 14, 2022.||Refused||25/10/2022||FOI10390|
1. Does the ESB provide a discount or subsidy to employees on their gas and/or electricity bills?
2. If so how many employees are entitled to it?
3. How is the discount calculated - ie is it a fixed amount per employee and if so what is that fixed amount? Or is it a percentage of the total bill? Or is it some other method?4. How much did the discount cost the company for the last full financial year? Will the cost of the discount to the company increase in line with increases in energy prices?
1. Access under 2014 Act to details of suppliers of area maps for Sligo town used on ESB Networks website. The query also seeks date of Sligo map currently used on website and seeks date of its most recent revision.2. Access under 2014 Act to any corporate description, internal or external, as how/why Martin Savage Terrace is excluded from such maps. When did this exclusion commence?
Records that show the number of electricity disconnections undertaken by ESB Networks under direction of suppliers for a non-payment of debt, from 1 January 2019 to date, and broken down by:
i. month if possible -- so for Jan 2019, Feb 2019, March 2019 -- and if not by quarter and also by residential and non-residential connections each monthiii. and I would like the figures broken down for Co. Dublin, and outside of Co Dublin
|28/07/2022||Business/Interest Group||Information on connection date/details on the individual phases/units and meter installations in Drynham Heath development Feltrim, Kinsealy, Co Dublin.||Granted||19/08/2022||FOI10383|
|27/07/2022||Client||A copy of the board minutes for the most recent six-month period that they are available.||Part-Granted||24/08/2022||FOI10382|
All records and correspondence in relation to flooding, flood defence, sewage discharges onto sandmount strand with OPW, Irish Water and DCC.
All records and correspondence with the above parties in relation to proposed cycle path on Beach Road and Strand Road, Sandymount.
|25/07/2022||Journalist||Copies any and all quarterly earnings/profit/financial reports compiled for ESB Networks so far this year.||Refused||12/08/2022||FOI10380|
Request access to the following documentation between the years of 1996 and 2000:
1. The full record of annual maximum peak follows recorded at the following gauging stations that were operated by ESB:
a. Lee at Leemount Upper;
b. Lee at Leemount Lower;
c. Shournagh at Healy's Bridge.
2. Regulations and Guidelines for the Control of the River Lee.3. Tables showing the relationship between water level and stored volume for Inniscarra and Carrigadrohid Reservoirs
|08/07/2022||Client||On the 8/10/2021 I received an email from you in response to an FOI request regarding outages in my area - FOI 10341. I now wish to request the same information up to and including the 8/7/2022. In virtually all outages in our area the same 106 customers are affected yet that figure appears nowhere on the list I received.||Granted||03/08/2022||FOI10376|
|06/07/2022||Client||Access to any external evaluations of the board of ESB since 2018||Refused||15/07/2022||FOI10375|
1. In relation to all CCTV cameras that you have procured from 2017 until the present, please provide:
the names of each company and the names of the products including the model numbers
the contracts with each company
the cost per unit and the total costs, and
the duration of contracts and/or licenses.
2. Please provide records that state the capability of the CCTV cameras (along with their storage and processing units whether locally, on a server or in the cloud), such as facial recognition, temperature/thermal scanning, behaviour analysis, object detection or demographic detection (i.e. age, gender, clothing etc).
3. Please also provide the documents and communication related to the tender process for all CCTV cameras, that has been procured between 2017 until the present.
|31/05/2022||Business/Interest Group||All documents which evidence that the fibre optic cable laid was part of the original scheme in connection with the Arva shankill No. 2 110Kv line in 2012. Any documents which establish as a fact, whether the initial 2012 project included the additional fibre optic or if the 2012 line was completed, whether the addition of a fibre optic cable at a later date amounted to an alteration of the line.||Refused||23/06/2022||FOI10371|
1. Records describing the overhead route options considered for the proposed Great Island-Knockmullen 38kV line.
2. Records describing the underground route options considered for the proposed Great Island-Knockmullen 38kV line.
3. Records of the decision not to proceed with the route options described at 1 and 2 above.
4. Records, in the form of a map/drawing or other form, showing the preferred/chosen route for the proposed Great Island-Knockmullen 38kV line.5. Records describing the criteria used to assess each of the route options, and any such assessment, considered for the proposed Great Island-Knockmullen 38kV line
|20/05/2022||Journalist||A copy of all reports of the scientific analysis, and structural engineering analysis, undertaken in relation to the Poolbeg chimneys and their foundations, on behalf of the ESB dated between November 1, 2021 and 20 May, 2022.||Refused||01/06/2022||FOI10370|
|08/04/2022||Client||Statistical data of purchase of electric vehicles in Ireland between January 2021 and March 2022.||Refused||19/04/2022||FOI10365|
|29/03/2022||Client||Access to a map, detailing the ESB Distribution System, in County Galway.||Refused||08/04/2022||FOI10363|
|16/03/2022||Business/Interest Group||A full exhaustive list of 2021 and 2022 outages and reasons for outages in the Killenard area.||Granted||31/02/2022||FOI10362|
|21/02/2022||Client||All data or correspondence relating to or which mentions the site at the ESB sub station at Greenlea Grove, maps, site visit notes, emails in relation to the sale of the site, advice or opinions sought by the developer or between departments in ESB and or ESBN in connection with the original and subsequent planning applications and also during the development at the site, documentation of any assessments made by ESB on the plans for the hobby workshop or any other changes made under the original planning granted, requests for meetings at the site by the developer, subsequent summary notes of any meetings which may have taken place following onsite meetings, correspondence, if any, with the developer in relation to the painting of the sub-station or suitability of the site for development with any 3rd parties and any general communication which references this location e.g. legal department, engineers, security etc between 1 February 2020 and 21 February 2022.||Part-Granted||08/03/2022||FOI10361|
|16/02/2022||Journalist||A record of the minutes of a meetings of the ‘Housing Analytics Group’ (established in 2017 by the Department of Housing) attended by ESB staff in relation to using ESB networks data to identify homes deemed likely to be vacant/derelict. This should also include a record of documents shared at these meetings, dated between May 1, 2017 and the date of this request.||Refused||10/03/2022||FOI10360|
The number of power outages that have affected the Kerry-Tralee - Inch line.
I would like all recorded data please.I would like to compare power outages against the national average.
1. The number of vehicles and trailers owned by ESB Networks in the years 2019, 2020 & 2021.
2. The numbers of vehicles leased in the years 2019, 2020 & 2021.
3. The cost of vehicle maintenance in the years 2019, 2020 & 2021.4. The cost of trailer maintenance in the years 2019,2020 & 2021.
|20/01/2022||Client||The plans and details of dimensions for Inniscarra dam County Cork.||Refused||31/01/2022||FOI10357|
|12/01/2022||Client||All records of power outages from 15 June 2017 – 15 December 2021 affecting Parkmore West Business Park, Western Distributor Road, Knocknacarra, Galway.||Granted||27/01/2022||FOI10356|
|15/12/2021||Oireachtas||All records, correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes held in relation to the scheme to make €100 payment to all domestic electricity accounts?||Part-Granted||14/01/2022||FOI10353|
All communications and documents, written or emailed between ESB Networks and any agent/employee of South Dublin County Council (SDCC) between 01/01/2019 and 12/12/2021 regarding the 10kv Substation at Pearse Brothers Park, Ballyboden, Dublin and the Green Space to the North of the substation.
And all communications and documents written or emailed between ESB Networks and any agent/employee of South Dublin County Council (SDCC) between 01/01/2019 and 12/12/2021 regarding the 10kv Substation at Pearse Brothers Park, Ballyboden, Dublin and the proposed development of the green space to the north of the substation for age friendly housing or any other type of development by SDCC.
And any document or communication, written or emailed between ESB Networks and any agent/employee of South Dublin County Council (SDCC) between 01/01/2019 and 12/12/2021 that relates to the future expansion of the 10kv substation at Pearse Brothers Park, Ballyboden, Dublin onto the green space to the north of the substation.
Information relating the theft of wiring and other items from ESB networks.
The number of suspect thefts of wires and other infrastructure from ESB Networks in 2021 and in each of the previous five years. As far as possible, please include the details of each incident including value of material stolen.
All records in relation to the last public safety maintenance / inspection in the Kenmare area in 2020?
|11/11/2021||Client||A copy of the application details, including any representations made, for an alternation/new service supply to a property. Details of all communications between ESB Networks and the property owner/ESB client regarding this service alterations and the requirement for such.||Part-Granted||25/11/2021||FOI10346|
All complaints / reports to ESB Networks in relation to noise, vibration and electrical or electro-magnetic interference or output in Kenmare since 1 January 2021 and all records in relation to any such complaints.
All records between ESB Networks and any third party in relation to any such complaints since 1 January 2021, in particular any communication with Kerry County Council, the HSE, Kenmare Hospital or other agencies or bodies.
All records in relation to any inspection or monitoring of noise, vibration and electrical or electro-magnetic interference or output in Kenmare since 1 January 2021.All and any complaints or maintenance requests or other records in relation to ESB transformer boxes and other electrical equipment in Kenmare since 1 January 2021
|11/10/2021||Client||The number of customers served by ESB per LV transformer||Withdrawn||19/10/2021||FOI10343|
|29/09/2021||Client||All outages in Tirmoghan area of Kilcock, Co. Kildare in the past 5 years including the duration of each outage and the number of customers affected in each outage||Part-Granted||08/10/2021||FOI10341|
Details about the Wicklow County Council Application to ESB networks to supply power to a mini pillar and kiosk at Callowhill, Newtownmountkennedy, Greystones, Co Wicklow. This kiosk and mini pillar are part of the Vartry to Cronroe water supply scheme for Wicklow. (Contract 8A). ESB conditions to Wicklow County Council to supply power to the kiosk and mini pillar.
RE: Telecom aerial on footprint of the kiosk, is it a ESB telecom aerial or another telecom provider?
These works were completed in 2014.
|10/09/2021||Client||Details about the Wicklow County Council application to the ESB to supply a kiosk at Callowhill, Newtownmountkennedy Greystones, Co Wicklow. This kiosk was part of the Vartry to Cronroe water supply scheme for Wicklow. The ESB conditions was to supply power to the kiosk, works were completed in 2013-2014.||Withdrawn||15/09/2021||FOI10336|
How many charging points are located across Northern Ireland with a breakdown for each council area? If not per council area, the number of points per county would be great.
How many of the charging points are currently faulty?
How many reports of faults have you had this year? A comparative figure to the last few years that would also be helpful.
Any reports of charging points being vandalised in Northern Ireland?
How much does the installation of a charging point cost?
How many points are estimated to be located across Northern Ireland by the end of the year?
|02/09/2021||Client||How many meters have been installed in my immediate location including Drynam Road, Drynam Court and Foxwood. What advantage I gained from this change and when I will have access to usage information that will help me control my consumption.||Part-Granted||10/09/2021||FOI10331|
1) The total amount that ESB Networks spent on external legal advice in the years of 2019, 2020 and to-date in 2021 in tabular form
2) The amount ESB Networks paid each external legal firm for work carried out on its behalf in the years of 2019, 2020 and to-date in 2021 in tabular form
|04/08/2021||Client||I would like to request information in relation to discussions that took place between Lidl Ireland and The ESB in relation to capacity issues for the provision of EV charge points at the LIdl store on Mount Agnes Road in Churchfield Cork City from 01/ February 2015 until the present day please. The info I request centres around why these EV chargers are not present today and relate to what the rational from Lidl that is down to a power supply capacity issue.||Refused||09/09/2021||FOI10328|
|29/07/2021||Journalist||Records/documents showing the cost of security and rental of generator at Coolcower, Macroom, Co Cork since 2012. The site in beside the Carrigadrohid reservoir, which provides drinking water to about 95,000 people and also supplies the ESB’s Lee Hydro Scheme downstream at Inniscarra||Refused||10/08/2021||FOI10327|
|06/07/2021||Journalist||All meeting minutes, agendas and the future meeting schedule of the Electricity Supply Board Defined Contribution Pension Scheme - Finance and Investment Committee.||Refused||03/08/2021||FOI10326|
|26/07/2021||Journalist||Correspondence to and from the CEO of the ESB on the West Offaly Power Station being demolition and/or alternative uses relating to the impact it would/could cause to the ESB's Distribution system operator licence.||Refused||09/08/2021||FOI10325|
|20/07/2021||Client||Any information you might furnish on the number and extent of power outages in the Republic of Ireland over the period of the last five years. That is between June 2016 and June 2021.||Granted||10/08/2021||FOI10324|
|14/07/2021||Journalist||Correspondence to and from the CEO of the ESB on the West Offaly Power Station also known as Shannonbridge Power Station relating to the demolition and/or alternative uses for the site within the last 12 months.||Refused||19/07/2021||FOI10323|
ESB Networks' policy and procedures in relation to connecting private property of another landowner.
Does ESB Networks have-in printed form-a policy covering situations where one landowner contested the right of another individual to establish a connection to the electricity network over the land of the former individual and can a copy of that policy be obtained? (A copy of the relevant section(s) and the title page would suffice).
|25/06/2021||Business/Interest Group||A breakdown on a locality and district basis of the PSO levies since their introduction. If there is list giving the distribution districts this used a three-digit numerical identifier which was based on 10kV distribution districts.||Refused||21/07/2021||FOI10320|
For each of the years 2010 to 2021 inclusive:
1) Number of day/night meters and meter time switches replaced by the ESB.
2) Number of day/night meters and meter time switches replaced by the ESB following a fault reported by the customer of that meter.
3) Number of day/night meters and meter time switches replaced by the ESB following a fault reported by an ESB technician.
4) Number of day/night meter time switches recorded as faulty.
5) Number of customers who received a rebate as a result of a faulty day/night meter time switch.
6) Total annual amount in euros of rebates issued to customers as a result of day/night meter time switch faults
|06/05/2021||Business/Interest Group||The number of each type of residential meter in the Republic of Ireland; MCC01, MCC02, MCC51, MCC12, MCC16. Etc.||Withdrawn||20/05/2021||FOI110317|
|02/04/2021||Client||All communication between ESB Networks and Irish Rail or consultancy firms such as Arup appointed by Irish Rail regarding electrification of the railway between Malahide and Drogheda as part of the DART+ project between 01/01/21 and present day.||Part-Granted||30/04/2021||FOI110314|
All details, letters, emails and other correspondence from third parties acting on behalf of EirGrid from ESB/ESB Networks regarding the North South Interconnector to the Department of Communication, Climate Action and Environment, on or after 1 January 2015.
All details, letters, emails and other correspondence from third parties acting on behalf of EirGrid from ESB/ESB Networks regarding the North South Interconnector to Cavan/Monaghan/Meath County Councils, on or after 1 January 2015.
Records prepared or considered by Department on or after 1 January 2015 in relation to the alteration, diversion or undergrounding of the North-South Interconnector
Records sent by EirGrid to the Department Networks on or after 1 January 2015 in relation to the alteration, diversion or undergrounding of the North-South Interconnector.
Details of all complaints and any actions taken by the ESB after complaints to ESB Networks made by residents of Longford and in tabular form between March 1st 2020 and March 1st 2021.
Details of all complaints and any actions taken by the ESB after complaints to ESB Networks made by residents of Roscommon and in tabular form between March 1st 2020 and March 1st 2021
Details of all complaints and any actions taken by the ESB after complaints to ESB Networks made by residents of Leitrim and in tabular form between March 1st 2020 and March 1st 2021
The cost of producing for the publication titled:
"Housing Schemes: Guidebook for ESB Networks Standards for Electrical Services Revision 5 January 2014"
All information regarding planned power interruption scheduled for 17th February 2021, Carrrick-on-Shannon.
1. Necessity of cutting power to vulnerable customers in winter is there and work could not wait.
2. Covid rules rules are not being broken and that waiting would not be a better option.
|12/02/2021||Client||Location details within Ireland where dwellings have been built adjacent (within 5M) to a substation.||Refused||02/03/2021||FOI10304|
|06/02/2021||Client||Details of the salary grades used for staff employed in Health & Safety Management roles.||Refused||02/03/2021||FOI10302|
1. The cost (broken down by year) of the maintenance of the Poolbeg chimney stacks by ESB Networks, for each year from 2015 to 2020.
2. A breakdown in any other costs related to the Poolbeg chimney stacks, broken down by each year from 2015 to 2020
1. A copy of (i) the contract/agreement with Siro Limited in relation to the “capital contribution of network assets worth €0.9 million” which is referred to in page 25 and page 28 of the Siro accounts to year end 31 December 2019, (ii) the valuation/report on this transaction and (iii) a copy of the minutes of the meeting where this transaction was approved.
2. A copy of (i) the “network access agreement (IRU)” and (ii) the “business and asset transfer agreement” referred to in the Siro Limited annual accounts for year-end 31 December 2019.
3. A copy of (i) the valuations and/or reports carried out by or on behalf of ESB and/or ESB Networks DAC in relation to the “network asset agreement (IRU)” and/or “business and asset transfer agreement “ transaction of €100 million which is identified in page 25 the Siro Limited accounts and (ii) a copy of the minutes of the meetings where the €100 million deal/contract was approved (iii) and a copy of the decision to approve the transaction.
4. Records showing the extent and nature of services provided to Siro Limited by ESB Networks DAC and/or ESB Networks relevant personnel in the past 12 months and the amounts paid by Siro Limited for those services.
1. Records of the procurement process for steelwork/pylon designs for the north south interconnector project including but not limited to:
(i) a copy of the procurement documentation issued:
(ii) a copy of all steelwork/pylon designs considered for use on the the north south interconnector project; (iii)a copy of the decision to award the contract/framework agreement/tender under the procurement process for steelwork/pylon design for the north south interconnector including the minutes of the meeting where the decision was made:
(iv) a copy of the contract/framework agreement/tender awarded under the procurement process:
(v) a copy of the steelwork/pylon designs and specifications which have been approved for the north south interconnector project.
(iv) a copy of any orders placed under the contract/framework agreement/tender.
2. Records of the procurement process for the supply of steelwork/pylons for the north south interconnector project including but not limited to:
(i) a copy of the procurement documentation issued:
(ii) a copy of the contract/framework agreement/winning tender for the supply of steelwork/pylons for the north south interconnector:
(iii) a copy of the decision to award the contract/framework agreement/tender under the procurement process for the supply of steelwork/pylon for the north south interconnector including the minutes of the meeting where the decision was made:
(iv) a copy of any orders placed under the contract/framework agreement/tender.
3. Records of any other framework agreements/contracts/tenders awarded for the supply of materials and/or the carrying out of works on the north south interconnector project including but not limited to a copy of the contract/framework agreement/contract.
1. Number of engineering staff in your organisation who were paid or reimbursed either in part or full their annual membership fees for Engineers Ireland for the years 2018 and 2019.
2. A list of all and any other professional subscriptions or membership fees (broken down by name of institution, and staff grade and number of each separately) either paid or reimbursed, party or fully, during 2018 and 2019.
|18/01/2021||Business/Interest Group||ESB’s overhead line construction manual or a specification as we intend to build a new wind farm and need to assess the grid connection.||Handled Outside FOI/Withdrawn||26/01/2021||FOI10294|
A copy of the report "DF08-03 AP01 Independent Expert Report on Long Term Investment Needs (Pictures of the Future)" that was sent to the CRU regarding PR5?
Also can you send me the link for Poyry TNEI report that was used to inform the above document?
a) Customer Minutes Lost on average per customer affected for storms during 2020.
b) Longest period of outage (customer minutes lost) for more than 100 customers as a result of a storm in 2020.
If the figures are not available for 2020, I will accept figures for 2019.
Can you please release the prioritisation list of projects to be processed under ECP2.1
Can you please send on the list projects which qualified under the following categories;
• Battery Projects
• Top 25 Renewable Projects as set out under the ECP2 ruleset
• Projects by date order of planning
• Community projects
All available details of the obligations of
ESB Networks Ireland to US Department of Defense’s Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and/or NATO wrt
Commercial and Government Entity Code SYV18
|21/11/2020||Business/Interest Group||All data pertaining to the sale and subsequent development of the site at the ESB substation including legal agreement transferring ownership, conditions of sale, maps, any emails in relation to the sale of the site, advice or opinions sought by the developer in connection with the original and subsequent planning applications and also during the development at the site, documentation of any assessments made by ESB on the plans for the hobby workshop or any other changes made under the original planning granted, requests for meetings at the site by the developer, subsequent summary notes of any meetings which may have taken place following onsite meetings, correspondence, if any, with the developer in relation to the painting of the sub-station by the developer. I would like to receive this information in PDF format.||Part-Granted||18/12/2020||FOI10288|
|09/11/2020||Journalist||The details of all complaints made by residents of Longford, Leitrim and Roscommon, Cavan and Monaghan in tabular form, to ESB Networks between March 1st 2020 and November 9th 2020? Details of all actions taken by the ESB after complaints made by residents in Longford, Leitrim and Roscommon Cavan and Monaghan in tabular form, between March 1st 2020 and November 9th 2020?||Part-Granted||01/12/2020||FOI10285|
|09/11/2020||Client||A copy of all email and other correspondence relating to planning, community consultation, commercial arrangements, contracts and planning permissions for the erection of masts for telephony and other purposes at the ESB Milltown station, Cowper Drive and Park Drive, Dublin 6.||Refused||19/11/2020||FOI10284|
|30/09/2020||Client||The number of homes at Millers Glen development in Swords which are connected to your network. The number for all phases of the development from today to the commencement around 2015.||Part-Granted||22/10/2020||FOI10279|
|17/09/2020||Client||Information on any evidence of medical cases linked to the Carrickmines 220kV line||Refused||28/09/2020||FOI10276|
Statistics on connection & contracted micro-generation solar PV*. This would cover a 20-year period from 2000-2020 up to 6kW single/11kW three. Total overall amount of installed import/export meters, etci certs/NC6 forms. ISEA is also seeking statistics on connected & contracted commercial solar PV. This would cover a 20-year period from 2000-2020 from 6kW and above to 2000kW. Total overall amount of installed import/export meters nc5/nc5a approved forms.*includes new build applications with multiple dwellings that use ESB spreadsheet’’
|01/08/2020||Client||The EMF readouts for the new smart meters, how much radiation do they emit? are they dangerous to me or my family? And will these meters be upgraded to 5g?||Granted||11/08/2020||FOI10268|
|16/07/2020||Journalist||Preliminary assessments of sites where fluid is leaking from ESB cables in Dublin.||Refused||06/08/2020||FOI10267|
|15/07/2020||Business/Interest Group||A map of electricity substations in Ireland (for the assessment of site viability), and in particular counties Donegal and Sligo. The map would need to be quite detailed in order to identify the site precisely (if possible). Pdf would be preferable format if possible.||Handled outside of FOI||29/07/2020||FOI10266|
|07/07/2020||Client||All Emails, memos, notes, minutes and other documents and communication relating to any request to connect ESB or move poles at Rosshill, Roscam, Galway. Including but not limited to any request or communication from Mad Yoke Farm Ltd, Seafront Farm Ltd, Sunmile Ltd, their agents or others acting on their behalf for the period 01/01/2018 to the present day.||Part-Granted||21/07/2020||FOI10265|
|06/07/2020||Client||All Emails, memos, notes, minutes and other documents and communication relating to any request to connect or move poles at Ros Odhrain Rosshill Road Roscam (See attached). Including but not limited to any request or communication from Proofridge limited, Grayback limited their agents or others acting on their behalf for the period 01/01/2019 to the present day.||Part-Granted||21/07/2020||FOI10264|
• 2018 Summer Valley and Winter Peak Demand in MW’s associated with each 38kV and 110kV substation in the Republic of Ireland
• 2019 Summer Valley and Winter Peak Demand in MW’s associated with each 38kV and 110kV substation in the Republic of Ireland.
• confirm what 110kV substations back-fed generator connections when the 110kV substations that normally feed the generators are unable to do so.
|04/06/2020||Client||Confirmation of any damage complaint received by ESB Networks Limited from the Charlestown area of Co. Mayo over the last 5 years. Confirmation of the substance of the complaint e.g. damage by ESB Networks, or contractors on their behalf , damage to what if applicable, when and how, and the outcome of the complaint. No personal details required, please redact if any personal details to allow issue.||Refused||30/06/2020||FOI10261|
|17/04/2020||Client||1. All records relating to any agreement or arrangements between ESB networks and the owners, operators or authors of “brand new retro” book and/or website and “totally Dublin” website. 2. All records including permissions/ limitations/ remuneration relating to usage of ESB networks facilities, including digital scanning facilities, and the “brand new retro” website and the “totally Dublin” website. 3. All records in relation to agreements between ESB networks and the “brand new retro” website and/or book and the “totally Dublin” website including about hosting and/or usage of images and printed material belonging to ESB networks or its corporate antecedents. 4. All records in relation to permissions granted to non ESB networks personnel to access ESB networks systems premises, and/or infrastructure and/or data held in its heritage and archive facilities. 5. All records including permissions relating to the work (during office hours or otherwise) of ESB networks personnel on projects relating to “the brand new retro” and “totally Dublin” websites and publications.||Refused||22/04/2020||FOI10259|
|19/03/2020||Journalist||Any reports and internal correspondence on the potential impact on the Gearagh as a result of proposed flood relief works on the Lower Lee in Cork, Jan 1 2015 to the date of this request.||Refused||31/03/2020||FOI10258|
|08/03/2020||Client||Details of the salary grades used for staff employed in Health & Safety Management roles.||Refused||03/04/2020||FOI10257|
|08/03/2020||Journalist||The details of all complaints made by residents of Longford, Leitrim and Roscommon, in tabular form, to ESB Networks between August 1st 2019 and February 29th 2020. Also, The actions taken by the ESB after complaints made by residents in Longford, Leitrim and Roscommon, in tabular form, between August 1st 2019 and February 29th 2020.||Part-Granted||26/03/2020||FOI10256|
|19/02/2020||Client||Fault records for the location Fairview station (Cadogan Rd/Addison Rd) between 24. January 2019 and 20. February 2020. The number of outages for the Cadogan Rd/Addison Rd area. Including dates and duration of the outages.||Granted||11/03/2020||FOI10254|
|14/02/2020||Journalist||All minutes of board meetings held during 2019 . If you do not have a board, the board-equivalent body will suffice, ie, governing authority, management committee, etc.||Part-Granted||12/03/2020||FOI10253|
|13/02/2020||Client||1. Any record* which shows (or can be used to calculate) the average number of unplanned service interruptions experienced by each customer, based on unplanned outages / interruptions experienced by all customers (residential and commercial) on an annual basis for each of the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date. 2. Any record* which provides an analysis of unplanned service interruptions / outages on a geographical basis in each of the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date. 3. Any record* which shows the ‘best’ and ‘worst’ performing areas or transmission districts in terms of unplanned service outages / interruptions in each of the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date. 4. Any record* which shows information on dates, times and durations of unplanned outages / interruptions experienced in 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date by customers served by the transformer located at Burnaby Mill, Greystones, including outages which were not due to any issue at that transformer.5. Any record* which shows or analyses the frequency of outages, nationally, or in North Wicklow, over any comparative periods (e.g. the 5 years ending 31/12/2019 compared to the five years ending 31/12/2014) current data, and data for the years since 2012 6. Any record* which provides an analysis of future proofing of capacity of the transmission network supplying the Wicklow area generally, Greystones, and Burnaby Mill in particular. 7. Any record* which provides an analysis of predicted future national demand for electricity, with particular emphasis on residential demand arising from increased use of electric vehicles. 8. Any record* which provides an overview of the capacity of the existing national transmission network to satisfy anticipated future demand for electricity. 9. Any record* which provides an overview of the capacity of the existing transmission network in, or supplying, Greystones, County Wicklow, to satisfy anticipated future demand for electricity. 10. Any record* which provides an overview or detailed analysis of the capacity of existing residential connections to support likely future demand for electricity in residential units (houses, apartments or other types of residence) with standard single phase 220V supply and where more than one electric vehicle is to be charged each night. 11. Any record* which analyses the capacity of the transformer at Burnaby Mill, Greystones, to handle current and likely future consumer demand for electricity. 12. The most recent ESB Networks Key Statistics documents (the search function on your website delivers a 2014 document) *In requesting ‘any record’ , not all records – I’m interested only in obtaining representative sample of records which provide a ‘rough picture’ of the situation.||Part-Granted||11/03/2020||FOI10252|
|06/02/2020||Client||Information on Salmon returns to the River Erne. Fish counter data for the annual return of salmon to Cathaleen’s Falls and Cliff Hydroelectric dams. The number of adult salmon retained by ESB for smolt ranching. The number of adult salmon allowed to escape upstream of Cliff dam to naturally reproduce. The number of smolts, fry and ova released by the hatchery. Provide the above data for the last 10 years in excel and graphical form.||Refused||21/02/2020||FOI10251|
|22/01/2020||Client||Non Personal information relating to communication between the directors, agents or representatives of Kegata Limited, First Floor, Fairgreen House, Fairgreen Road, Galway, H91 AXK8 regarding the proposed strategic housing development Rosshill Manor (see www.rosshillmanorshd.ie) and ESB networks regarding requests for consultations, connection or other enagagment by ESB networks in support of the proposed development.||Part-Granted||17/02/2020||FOI10247|
|07/01/2020||Journalist||Access to records of expenditure on the Electric Ireland advertising campaign featuring Colonel Chris Hadfield.||Refused||13/01/2020||FOI10246|