Alteration of ESB Networks' Service Cables
Sometimes, your electricity service may need to be relocated due to building work you are carrying out or other circumstances.
How to Apply
To apply for a Service Alteration: Call 1800 372 757 or +353 21 2386555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your meter point reference number (MPRN) to hand. If the meter needs to be moved as well, let us know when you contact us.
Service Alteration Charges
There is a charge for a Service Alteration which must be paid in advance.
- Standard Service Alterations Standard Service Alteration changes cover moving a small pole, single underground/overhead connection to the meter. A further charge may apply where additional work is required. Any additional costs will be quoted by your local ESB Networks Office and invoiced separately.
- Non Standard Alterations Costs will be quoted by your local ESB Networks Office.
- Commercial Premises AlterationsCosts will be quoted by your local ESB Networks Office.
Make a Payment
Once you have your quote you can pay in the way that suits you best. When making payment please have your quotation to hand for reference number purposes.
- Pay by EFT
- Pay Online
- Pay by phone Call 1800 372 757 or +353 21 2386555
- Pay by Post - Post a cheque, bank draft or postal order to:
ESB Networks DAC
Licence No. FCK 724
Please see Pay a Networks' Invoice page for more information