Be Winter Ready
During times of adverse weather conditions, preparation is key to ensure everyone's safety. Please see below some helpful tips and information on how you can prepare and stay safe during the winter months.
Customer Advice during Power Outage
ESB Networks is reminding customers of the precautionary measures to take in the event of a power outage.
- Never approach fallen electricity wires or damaged poles, and keep children and animals away - report damage to ESB Networks at 1800 372 999 and listen to recorded messages carefully
- Turn off electric cookers, ovens, irons, etc. if electricity supply is lost
- Leave a light switched on so you know when power has been restored
- Take extra care if using candles, oil lamps or other naked flames
- Test smoke alarms with fresh batteries
- Ensure adequate ventilation if using gas heaters
Follow on Social Media