Construction Development Agreement

Construction Development

Construction Development Agreement

If you are developing a multi-unit residential or business development, you will need to sign and return a Construction Development Agreement for electricity connection.

What is a Construction Development Agreement?

A Construction Development Agreement outlines the connection characteristics for each connection point in a development This includes the MPRN and MIC of each connection point and also the postal address for each unit as agreed with the Local Authority.

How to obtain a Construction Development Agreement

To obtain a Construction Development Agreement, please follow the application process outlined in the Connect a New Multi Unit Development.

Individual Connection Agreements

If any individual connections within the development.have an MIC of 30 kVA (kilvolt-amps) or more it will  be necessary for individual owners/occupiers of the new unit to first register with an Electricity Supplier.

A connection agreement will automatically issue as a result of registering with your Supplier of choice.