Now Viewing: Alterations & Meter Work View All

Contact your Electricity Supplier and tell them you want to have your electricity disconnected.  If you wish to have the meter removed  your supplier can arrange for this to happen at the same time.  You will need  your account number or MPRN reference. If you have more than one meter, please provide the Meter Numbers (RM Numbers) which are available on the face of the meter.
Call 1850 372 757 or +353 21 2386555 or email: and ask for the meter to be removed. You will be asked for your MPRN. 

Call 1850 372 757 or +353 21 2386555 or get the address of the local ESB Networks' office which will deal with the request. You will need to provide us with:

  • An Ordnance Survey map (scale 1:2500-1:10560) showing the location of your site. Please mark the site clearly.
  • A detailed site plan (scale 1:100-1:500) showing the layout of the new, and any existing buildings.  Mark the location of the line or pole with a red pen.

Photocopies are acceptable.


Note: In cases where you are constructing a new building or an extension to an existing building, you must also enclose details of your planning permission.